miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

One, two, three, four... fuck.

Shivers down my spine.
I feel like running out.
I do want to say good bye.
But somehow you still have me now.

Maybe I'm just confused.
Or a childish attitude against something I cannot control at all at this time.
So many years and memories remain.


And I?.
... Am I still the same stupid that once trusted in careless and eternal love?.




I won't give myself up.
That's not me...
Never give up, never surrender.

... But when you realize you've never won before?.
Was it?.
Was I?.
Were we?.

I am...
Are you?.


Who?.
When?.
Where?.
Why?.


I speak too much.
But why I always say and never hear myself?.
Am I my own coward friend?.
Or just unconscious?.



I still lo...

No.
No, I Don't.
and I Won't.






Somethings are better left dead.
Sometimes things are meant to be.
Other times are meant to be gone.


They say hope is our last resource against some attacks.
... My hope is gone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario