lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Será continuado...

Relapse and refill

***

On the darkest hour, of my darkest day, alone I wonder trough the valleys of what I used to be.
I close my eyes for a moment, and let I myself go, I think about my past, and the people who walked beside me, and got me once still. Either for love, friendship, beliefs, or thoughts.

There were so many people. So many places and feelings.
Moments where we bond, and get so close with each other.

In love, as lovers. Mate together as the kiss of dawn reach our lips and bodies with each other...
we spent hours reacting with each other, and tasted the sweetness of our first touch. But when everything is gone, you can learn... I think I've learned, but. Have you?.

to be continued...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario