domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Stranded somehow.

It feels like drug, and I know It's no adrenaline, it's just the feeling of stupidity you get when you got a crush(crushcrush... to make it clearer).


But why?... why do I feel so empty?, chained to a feeling I don't like at all.
I kinda miss what I used to have, and I'll never have again.
At least not with the same person, not with the same intensity, not with the same... love?.

I know life's a cycle, and some things even if they ended, will start again at some point.
And I do know if I wanted (and although it'll sound self centred) if I lift a rock, there would be "somebody", but somebody to wish, somebody to look up to, someone to... love, will she be there if I keep looking?.


The actual fact is I don't wanna search, and I don't want to take the risk... why the fuck am I so troubled then?.


I want... you, my sweet crushcrushcrush, I hope, and wish with all my being, that you feel the same.
Maybe I'll tell you, but incredibly, I'm overcomed by your looks, your body, your intelligence, and your voice... you got me spinning round and round in feelings I've never felt before.


... And that's what make me insecure and mostly confused about how and why I feel this way... you're so different from what I've had so far.


... And still... I WANT YOU.


... but you don't really seem to care...


Why we always want what's unreachable?.


... I'll try to reach you, I'm not a man who surrender easily.







I'll make it worth the while, just let me taste the sky...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario