sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Shivers

Willing to stand again.

I've captured your body and sing it to sleep.

Hopelessness, fulfilled the moments where only us bodies used to.

There's no sorrow song, no tears, nor friends willing to calm each one of us.

Cause only few now how it feels

And only us knew how it was.

The scent of your body onto me

The tremor when you reached orgasm

and that warmth felt when rapture was achieved.

Never again should I summon these demons

never again could I scream for your name...

Because that pristine skin, the flowers so close to sleep...

The tinder has burnt forever, but my lips shall never say I will...

Cause I won't

Cause I can't

Cause I shouldn't

Have to let it go

... Because you were never mine, as I was never yours

... May your body, your scent, your shape and your lips be my burden

While you find someone else to soothe your wounds.

To touch your body...

To give you shivers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario