lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

A gentle... ?

Que hermosa es esta canción...














***
Sing the sorrow
Wipe away those shattered tears
close my eyes, or lay me to sleep.

I'll breathe cause you do
I'll walk because of you.

Let's walk together now, and hold our hands just one last time...
but no.

You're not here to share some sorrow this time.
It sounded so gorgeous.
It was so tender... so sweet.

But it's not here anymore.
And both hearts are still beating.
Our sorrow has won the fight.
You took my hand, I close my eyes.
You held me tight...

We both open our eyes now,
our sorrow has won again.
There's despair.
There's pain.
I'm hopeless -you've faded away.
I faint, and that time you felt a little pain.

For you.
For me.
There's someone out there...
for us.

For us
It's not...
It's not us the other soul we're waiting for...

It was so sweet.
So calmed.
So perfect.

... that was the problem maybe...
it was too perfect.

And us?...
We're miles away from being perfect.
But for a little while, when we where together it looked that way.

I love(d) you.
<3


For: The little Red Panda & The Queen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario